Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dammit, SAY SOMETHING!!!

When I first started writing blogs, I did them just to get back into the habit of writing. Or, so I thought.

Really, if you take the time, pick a theme (of sorts), write a column regularly, put it out for the world to see... YOU WANT THE GADDAM WORLD TO SAY SOMETHING EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

Now, this is not going to stop me from writing. I'm just letting people that inqure "Write anything lately" that there's not a lot of motivation.

As usual, I'm sure I'm going to pay for this somehow, but I'll take negative attention over no attention. I have a folder full of outlined/half-written articles. I'm just not sure if time is a factor.

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one's there to hear it, do I still get to turn it into paper for writing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

Dude I happen to know there's a fucking MOVEMENT IN SWEDEN based on YOUR blog. Your posts are printed and read aloud in church.

Better, yeah?

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home